WHY?

WHY?

Friday, August 12, 2016

Dear God, this level of stupid hurts

Ok, lets set the scene.
Watch this. Especially at the 16 minute 45 second mark forward.

Is this MORON the best VP candidate the Libertarian party can come up with?
The definition of 'Weapon of Mass Destruction' (WMD) is Nuclear, Biological and Chemical weapons.
So, yes WMDs WERE found in Iraq.
"From 2004 to 2011, American and American-trained Iraqi troops repeatedly encountered, and on at least six occasions were wounded by, chemical weapons remaining from years earlier in Saddam Hussein’s rule.
In all, American troops secretly reported finding roughly 5,000 chemical warheads, shells or aviation bombs, according to interviews with dozens of participants, Iraqi and American officials, and heavily redacted intelligence documents obtained under the Freedom of Information Act."
But that is NOT my point. This complete idiot thinks that any rifle with more than 5 rounds is 'essentially' equal to a NUCLEAR WARHEAD!
So this
Equals this


SIGH.........
“The five-shot rifle, that’s a standard military rifle; the problem is if you attach a clip to it so it can fire more shells and if you remove the pin so that it becomes an automatic weapon, and those are independent criminal offenses,” Weld said. “That is when they become, essentially, a weapon of mass destruction. The problem with handguns probably is even worse than the problem of the AR15.”
Now, let's look at the other stupidity in this statement. 
The US military hasn't had a 5 shot rifle since 1936, when the M1 Garand (which had an 8 round magazine) replaced the 1903 Springfield. So, No 5 shot rifle has been used by the military in 80 YEARS! 
BTW, Clips feed magazines, Magazines feed weapons. From Wikipedia:

Now,I'm not really a 'term Nazi' for most people, but if you are a politician then GET IT RIGHT!

And then he has to outdo his previous stupidity. "if you remove the pin so that it becomes an automatic weapon".
WHAT @#$%ING PIN IS THIS MENTAL MIDGET TALKING ABOUT?
I've built several AR's and I have no CLUE what 'Pin' he is talking about, and honestly neither does he.
Voting for people like this, politicians who talk about things that they know NOTHING about, is willful retardation at it's finest.

5 comments:

  1. You don't remove anything. You just have to file down the firing pin. Everybody knows that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah yes, The sarcasm is strong with you Mcgyver.
    Unfortunately, some people are stupid enough to believe that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Dan, I'm breaking my standard protocol of no social media so "THEY" can't find you by responding to this. However I'd like to let you know that I converted my AR to a WMD by adding a nuclear scope and converting a "magazine" to be able to accept a nuclear warhead "clip." I also enjoyed your reminiscent post about your Glock 17, I snuggled with mine right afterward, brought a tear to my eye. None the less, I'm willing to have you come and inspect my AR as a WMD and I figure after we can run by and pick up Clarence, donate blood and kick that leftover keg at your sister's apartment. Just let me delete some emails on my server beforehand. Just in case. Keep on bloggin'

      Delete
  3. Dan, enjoy the blog. Just wanted to let you know that I converted my AR to accept a nuclear clip, thus making a WMD. Had to convert a standard steel mag as my Magpul magazine would melt on launch. Also enjoyed your blog on your Glock 17, I had to cuddle with mine, although much younger than yours, after I read it. So, since my AR can now be called a WMD, I would be open to you bring the UN inspectors to verify that I DO NOT have WMDs. Afterwards we can pick up Clarence, donate some blood and kick that keg at your sisters apartment. Maybe then shoot that toaster. THAT sounds like a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I also removed the pin, then filed it down to make my AR a fully automatic WMD. Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete