This engine house is 5 and 1/2 years old. It needs help. Serious help. (Here comes another list)
1. The Phone system. Which requires someone to go to the answered phone, you can not just pick up an extension.
2. The Kitchen door jams and must be SLAMMED shut.
3. The women's restroom floor is uneven. It has a large lump in the center.
4. The women's restroom floor tiles are coming up. Possibly because of the lump.
5. The Dispatch Radio gets interference and the kitchen light needs to be turned off or on to clear it.
6. The Internet router doesn't work if more than 2 computers are hooked in.
7. The air conditioning system can only be run a certain amount of hours per day.
8. the apparatus (Garage) floor is angled AWAY from the floor drains causing water to flow to the wall.
9. The apparatus floor is cracked.
10. apparatus floor drains are to small.
11. Concrete in front of the garage doors in deteriorating and BADLY cracked.
12. The dispatch Radio is old it's from old station #9 (This was a NEW Station, why didn't it get a NEW radio?)
13. The hose dryer is old also from #9. A new station should have new equipment, if just for savings from efficiency.
14. The Hose washer is old (from #9).
15. The Water main for the engine house is too small. Taking much more time to get the Engine back in service.
As far as I'm concerned, if you want to take credit for something, you have to take the blame. But we know Leighton won't. He'll blame someone else.
Dan Emplit WBFD
AKA Don Quixote