We've lost someone who showed the rest of us how to live.
My friend Genna is no longer with us. After several battles with cancer the disease finally won.
She was not only beautiful and strong, She was my friend.
"The Sporting Arms and Ammunition Manufacturers' Institute (SAAMI), the standards-setting organization for the industry, has provided this video to fire departments nationwide to help firefighters better address the realities of fires in which sporting ammunition is present."
List time, in no particular order:
1. IRS targets Obama’s enemies: The IRS targeted conservative groups prior to the 2012 election. Why did this occur, who ordered it, was there was any White House involvement and was there any effort to hide who knew about it.
2. Benghazi, three scandals in one:
Why didn't the administration protect the Benghazi embassy?
Blame was shifted to an anti-Muslim video, instead of telling the truth
What was Obama doing while Americans were dying?
3. The Justice Department did a massive ILLEGAL investigation of Associated Press reporters’ phone records.
4. The Justice Department 'suggested' that Fox News reporter James Rosen is a criminal for reporting about classified information and the 'bugged' his phones and emails.
5. Eric Holder perjury (1) Attorney General Eric Holder told Congress he had never been associated with “potential prosecution” of a journalist for perjury when he had signed the affidavit that termed Rosen a 'potential criminal'. BTW, being a 'potential criminal' is bull$hit because in this country we need Probable Cause.
6. “Fast and Furious”. Allowed weapons from the U.S. across the border into the hands of Mexican drug lords. The ATF lost track of HUNDREDS of firearms, many of which were used in crimes, like the killing of Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry in December 2010.
7. Eric Holder Perjury (2): Holder told Congress in May 2011 that he had just recently 'heard' about the Fast and Furious gun walking scheme when there is evidence he knew much earlier.
8. The General Services Administration in 2010 held an $825,000 training conference in Las Vegas. Complete with a clown (no politician jokes please) and a mind readers. I believe the GSA administrator resigned.
9. Veterans Affairs wasted more than $6 million on two conferences in Disney World. An ASSISTANT secretary was fired.
10. Solyndra: The Obama poster boy for green energy, despite warning signs that the company was headed for bankruptcy. The administration also pressed Solyndra to delay layoff announcements until after the 2010 midterm elections.
11. The New Black Panthers: The Justice Department (Attorney General Eric Holder) was accused of using a racial double standard in failing to pursue a voter intimidation case against Black Panthers who appeared to be menacing voters at a polling place in 2008 in Philadelphia.
12. Vice President Biden’s office has repeatedly interfered with coverage, including forcing a reporter to wait in a closet, making a reporter delete photos, and editing pool reports.
13. Former White House Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel used Bill Clinton as an intermediary to probe whether former Rep. Joe Sestak (D-Pa.) would accept a prominent, unpaid White House advisory position in exchange for dropping out of the 2010 primary against former Sen. Arlen Specter (D-Pa.).
14. Obama has repeatedly been accused of making end runs around Congress by deciding which laws to enforce, including the decision not to deport illegal immigrants who may have been allowed to stay in the United States had Congress passed the “Dream Act.”
15. The sudden decision to arrest Nakoula Basseley Nakoula on unrelated charges after protests in the Arab world over his anti-Muslim video is extremely suspicious.
“We’re going to go out and we’re going to prosecute the person that made that video,” Hillary Clinton allegedly told the father of one of the ex-SEALs killed in Benghazi. Why when we know it wasn't the cause?
16. Corporation for National and Community Service Inspector General Gerald Walpin was fired in 2009 as he fought wasteful spending and investigated a friend of Obama’s, Sacramento Mayor and former NBA player Kevin Johnson. The White House says Walpin was incompetent.
17. $6 trillion in new national debt under Obama…after he promised to decrease the deficit.
18. In both the 2008 and 2012 presidential elections, the Obama campaign purposely disabled the credit card verification system for its Web site donations, allowing anyone from any foreign country to donate with no limit and no proof of identity; in both elections it was demonstrated that people overseas and people with obviously false identities were able to donate to Obama campaign, in direct violation of several laws. To this day it is not known what percentage of Obama’s campaign funds are illegally obtained, since there is no documentation.
19. An intentional refusal to enforce federal immigration laws.
20. Spent 20 years listening to a racist anti-American pastor (Rev. Jeremiah Wright), whom Obama described as a mentor.
On March 18, 2008, Obama gave a speech in which he said “I could no more disown Jeremiah Wright than I could disown my own grandmother”
Now Obama tries to pretend that Jeremiah Wright doesn’t exist, and that his extremist anti-white philosophy didn’t influence Obama’s worldview.
21. Increased the percentage of Americans dependent on food stamps to unprecedented levels.
22. Giving over 1,200 waivers to politically connected donors exempting them from the requirements of Obamacare.
23. Giving $800 billion in stimulus cash for “shovel-ready” jobs that never existed, the money just evaporated with no measurable economic benefit.
24. Pissing off Israel, our strongest ally in the Middle East.
25. Apologizing to Islamists for OFFENDING them!
26. When states voted to enforce the federal immigration laws which the federal government refused to enforced, the Obama administration sued to stop them.
27. Blocked continued construction of the Keystone Pipeline, intentionally reducing energy resources for the US.
28. Ordering NASA to make one of its top priorities “Muslim outreach.” instead of space exploration or scientific research.