WHY?

WHY?

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

"I'm not anti-gun" yeah we 'believe' you



From the comment box:
####
Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "I am flypaper for freaks and morons":

It is largely "bad guys killing other bad guys" that make up the bulk of crime stats. And the risk involved delivering pizza to Sherman Hills is a pretty good example of why you shouldn't deliver pizza to Sherman Hills. Plenty of businesses across the country do exactly that. Try and get a Domino's pizza delivered in East L.A. or certain neighborhoods in New Orleans. I'm not anti-gun either. If it makes you feel better, carry a bazooka, but you're kidding yourself if you think you're going to be Batman. And stop watching local news. It's designed to frighten senior citizens, not to provide an accurate assessment of risks facing average citizens. And those risks are easily minimized by personal actions that don't involve upping your arsenal. Plenty of rational people reject both the NRA and anti-gun groups just like plenty of people think FOX News and MSNBC are equally full of shit.
####



First off, ACTUALLY READ the first post. It is about SHTF choices, not concealed carry. I even pointed this out in 'I am flypaper for freaks and morons'. That you keep trying to say that it is about something else, makes me believe you are just a troll. One I've banned before.

You say, 'It is largely "bad guys killing other bad guys" that make up the bulk of crime stats'. Where is you proof. Do you have ANYTHING to back up your outlandish claims. No, you don't, because there is none.

Your claims that we should avoid areas are ludicrous. Last time I looked at a map I was living in the United States, not Lybia. Allowing dirtbags to control areas is like allowing a bully to beat you. It is STUPID.



'It's designed to frighten senior citizens, not to provide an accurate assessment of risks facing average citizens.' Really? Did you forget what I do for a living? My thoughts are colored. They are colored by what I see, almost every day.

'stop watching local news' and 'FOX News and MSNBC are equally full of shit' Tells me that you are against anyone that does not agree with the view through your 'rose colored glasses'.

Believe it or not, YOU ARE ANTI-GUN, your statements prove it.



By the way, Batman doesn't carry or use guns.

Moronic asshat troll.

Dan Emplit WBFD

2 comments:

  1. The notion that Batman never carries a gun is as false and easily disproved as the rest of your arguments.

    http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_SIUL8EbikTs/TDfK82ga78I/AAAAAAAABFo/qB7yREykOmo/s1600/BatmanGun.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://wbff88.blogspot.com/2011/04/im-batman.html
    Last sentance.

    Moronic Asshat Troll

    Dan

    ReplyDelete