WHY?

WHY?

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Comments and morons

In the last two weeks or so, I've been getting threats and just plain moronic posts to my comments box. Of course, they are all from cowards that hide behind the "Anonymous" name.
Here are a few of the 'non' threatening ones and my comments.

------------------------
Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Pure bunkum has a say on the parking scandal to be...":

wow you should be fired on the spot and by the way would not kill you to step into a gym you out of shape ungrateful loud mouth and distortion of the truth!!!


WBFF088Apr 12, 2012 02:16 PM
Hey, I recognize you from the way you 'talk'!!!! You're the guy who told me I'm a Nigerian millionaire!!!! I want my money!

Go away Troll. Learn punctuation, capitalization, and not to try to annoy me.

------------------------------------
Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Pure bunkum has a say on the parking scandal to be...":

hey chubby, would race you any day of week up step's get on a scale loud mouth and I will wear your gear and still beat you up any stair well any day . see if you could land a job as a janitor in a big city shut up and do your job like we pay you for, if we wanted your opinion on real matters WE WOULD have wrote your fat loser butt in to office so know youe role!!!!


WBFF088Apr 12, 2012 09:21 PM
I do SO love challenges from someone to cowardly to use their name.

Go away, I'm not even going to read your drunken drivel.
(Ahhh, do I look fat? Obviously this asshat needs an eye exam)
-----------------------------------------------
Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "More from PureBunkin":

he serverd his country proudly, never complained and he defended your monkey ass so you could have free speach, so do us all a favor crawl back under that rock!!!!IF YOU HATE THE CITY SO MUCH LEAVE!!!!!



This one I will answer here.
I am a Vet. I am PROUD that I served our great country for 6 years. I served in Desert Storm. I defended YOUR 'monkey ass' so you could have ALL the rights you enjoy. So do us all a favor and 'crawl back under that rock' and if you don't like what I write DON'T READ IT!!! Go away coward.


As for the threats, two things, the site I use has been notified and they are taking steps to track URLs that are threatening.
And, hey coward. You didn't make good on your threat, I'm not hard to find.



Dan Emplit WBFD
USN 1986 - 1992

No comments:

Post a Comment