WHY?

WHY?

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

SOTU address

So let me get this straight.
Because Obama can't get his 'vision' for America by working with Congress (you know, the OTHER ELECTED officials), he's going to go around them.
The last time I looked, we have three branches in the Federal government, all of which WE ELECT in the hopes that they will represent our views and vote to support what WE want.

"What I offer tonight (BLAH BLAH BLAH). Some require congressional action, and I'm eager to work with all of you. But America does not stand still, and neither will I."

"I will act on my own to slash bureaucracy and streamline the permitting process for key projects"

"The American people aren't interested in refighting old battles," This was a dig at Republicans about the Affordable Care Act, Which is Law (that he keeps illegally changing), But Barry keeps forgetting that the Second Amendment is part of the supreme law of our land.

I don't trust this man at all. Remember “if you like your health plan, you can keep your health plan”

I did not serve for 6 years in order to live in a dictatorship.

Dan Emplit WBFD
USN 1986 - 1992

No comments:

Post a Comment