WHY?

WHY?

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Anonymous

Okay, once again I've had enough. I had some time so I decided to look at the 'cowardly' posts. Some idiots, who don't have the courage to pick a name, call sign, handle, or whatever you want to call it, has sent 3 comments to me in the last 2 weeks. At least in this last one he 'seemed' sober. I mean some rambling monolouge about how Hanover had to put out "uor" (our? as in W-Bs?) fire on "oksford" st. Hey Moron, Oxford St is in Hanover Township.

The Latest ended with "If your so against anyone posting anonymously maybe you should remove that capability." Hey, If you don't like me ignoring you, don't post a comment. Start your own blog. Find a hobby. Just 'Don't Post Drunk'.

And for the comic book fan. What can I say, you must have a lot of time on your hands. Use it to learn something.
So Far 6 different names from comic books, I think this idiot is just going to keep going until I miss one.
If you want to post that is fine. Just use a consistent name and be coherent.
Remember 'Don't Post Drunk'.

Dan Emplit WBFD
AKA Don Quixote

No comments:

Post a Comment