WHY?

WHY?

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Beliefs

OK, drunken Anonymous has struck again. If I've translated your inebriated slurring to English correctly, You claim I am not consistent in my beliefs. Since I don't post about religion, you must mean political.
Fasten your seat belts, This is gonna be a bumpy ride.
My Beliefs:
I believe That my tax money should go to lowering the national debt and to getting social security back on its feet, not to some crack whore pushing out her fifth drug addicted baby (she has 5 so she can collect more money) or to give an illegal alien free health care and a higher education.

If you believe guns kill then obviously you believe:
that pencils make people misspell, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O'Donnell fat.

I believe 'In God We Trust' should be on our money

I believe saying 'one nation under God' will NOT harm anyone

I believe that it doesn't take a village to raise a child, it takes a parent. My friend Melissa is an excellent example of a parent.

I believe gun control means 3 things
Grip
sight alignment
a firm steady squeeze

I believe Explosions are cool

I believe self-important Idiots with a political agenda are much deadlier than a nut with a weapon

I believe if there is a God then he inspired our founding fathers to write our constitution. It is perfect. STOP F@#KING WITH IT. And stop trying to take my RIGHTS away.

I believe Illegal aliens are......ILLEGAL. Treat them accordingly. By the way, the constitution does not say they have the same rights as citizens. So stop giving them MORE.

I believe we should mine the border. END OF PROBLEM. If other countries get mad at us tell them to take those ILLEGALS to France. I'm sure those 'cheese eating surrender monkeys' will make room for them

I believe that our military should be trained & equipped to a knifes edge. So when the first pfc. marine hits the beach every non-American within 10 miles pees themselves. Including our allies.

I believe that if you were NOT born in this country and do NOT become a citizen then you should NOT get any government loans, special schooling, tax breaks (like they pay taxes), or anything else.

I believe the police have the right to shoot or Taz anyone who is threatening someone else. Regardless their age, race, religion, or shoe size.

I believe this is The United States of America. We speak English here. Learn it. Or leave.

I believe there are no Mexican-Americans, no Irish-Americans, no Polish-Americans... We are AMERICANS. If you want to categorize yourself try American-Mexican, American-Irish...... America ALWAYS comes first.

I believe a Politician should be a paragon of virtue. PERIOD. They should be the type of people children can look up to.

I believe political office should be an honor. Not a business, or a way to get rich. Or get your campaign contributers rich.

I believe it's a sign of the direction America is going when I feel the need to grab a pistol when answering my door.

I believe that apathy is the greatest danger our county has ever faced and it is approaching apocalyptic levels.

I believe special interest groups are only interested in themselves.

I believe 'not guilty by reason of insanity' should be changed to 'guilty but insane' and the person should be treated accordingly.

I believe if you are sentanced to 20 years or more hard time, We should save the taxpayers the money and spend the 36 cents for a bullet. Or if we are feeling cruel send them to France.

I believe we should stop repeat offenders. So don't re-elect them.

I believe that the people bringing drugs into this country should be hunted, with extreme prejudice.

If my beliefs fills the jails, we have several large islands in Alaska, the Aleutian islands, and a Navy. Leave the criminals and blockade the islands. They lost their rights when they violated other Peoples rights.

I believe we need to take back our country. Re-establish the Constitution as the 'Holy Grail' of documents that it was meant to be."

If you think this is wrong, That is your RIGHT and I would defend your right to disagree with my to the best of ability.

Dan Emplit WBFD

No comments:

Post a Comment