I did this for season one, now it's time to show the screw ups for Season two.
1. Why aren't they scrounging for supplies and ammo?
2. Why haven't they cleared out nearby farms and searched for useable items?
3. Why haven't they EMPTIED the pharmacy of EVERYTHING
4. The 2 rail fence will keep all the dead out..... no need to fortify the main house (they started fortifying the house in the 12th episode, finally)
5. Lets not set up the vehicles for an emergency exit (also fixed in the 12th episode, finally)
6. No patrols to take out walkers BEFORE they become a threat to the farm (also fixed in the 12th episode, finally)
7. Let's not set up a rendezvous if we need to leave and get separated.
8. Since they aren't scavenging for supplies, no need to have supply fallback points (which could double as rendezvous points).
9. Don't get me started on Lori whining that Hershal is ONLY a veterinarian, he is THE ONLY doc that they have. Oh waaa, why doesn't the @#&%%! just let her fingers do the walking through the yellow pages. I'm sure she will find a helpful, fully staffed hospital just 2 minutes away. Rick should just backhand her for being ungratefully stupid.
10. Let's throw open the FEMA trailer without checking to see if the large group of undead has returned.
11. Ninth grade biology (Hershal should know better) Carl is blood type A+, the second most common blood type. The list of possible donor are A+ (35.7% of people), O+ (most common 37.4%), O- (universal donor 6.6%), and A- (6.3%). A total of 86% of the population could give Carl blood. But NO ONE else in the crew was compatable!? It's a simple test!
12. Still not having EVERYONE armed 24/7 (even if it is just a bat), Even though they found a walker that had fallen in the well.
13. After finding the well walker, there is NO excuse for not checking the entire property. For all they knew a 'herd' could've been slowly working out of the swamp toward them or Sophia could've been hiding in an outlaying structure.
14. After shooting Daryl, Andrea would be lucky to EVER touch a gun again.
15. The walker in the well, what did they expect was going to happen when you drag a water logged corpse across the edge of the well?
16. Points to Daryl for figuring out the Otis/pistol thing (I've been saying it since the episode). None of the other morons did.
17. Rick needs to learn to reload that revolver when he has time and not when he HAS to.
18. Let's throw these corpses into the back of the pickup truck, no we don't need gloves.
19. If we fix up the barn, we can live there.... of course it has the insulation of a screen door.
20. Lori driving into town to get Rick, Hershal and Glenn, even though Rick and Glenn went to get Hershal. Of course SHE can do it better.
21. When Lori goes into town, remember to take a .38 revolver.... with no reloads or a holster (because a holster might keep your weapon where it should be)
22. Oh and don't bother to take food & water because it's only a few miles, in territory you do not know so there is zero chance of getting lost.... or having an accident.
23. And for fun, why don't you play wallpaper the windshield with the map while driving... That ALWAYS ends well. I mean stopping may back up traffic.
24. Don't forget not to tell anyone that you, the pregnant lady, are going off the farm in a stupid, futile quest.
25. Let's get closer to the half eaten cow, there's no way a walker would stay nearby. (PS WHERE was it hiding? Behind two ankle high blades of grass? Ninja walker!)
26. Either no one cares about the only surviving crumb snatcher (the kid, Carl) or he could've taught the ninja walker a few tricks on sneaking around
27. No patrols to try and locate Randalls (the raider they captured) group?
28. Hey, your son (Carl) STOLE a firearm TWICE, lets just give it to him (even though it is Daryls and NOT tell Daryl) instead of beating his ass till he has problems walking. Oh and Dales death WAS Carls fault. If just for not telling anyone that a walker was nearby.
29. Save a kids life (Randall on the fence), expend valuable resources to repair his leg, and then torture the $hit out of him so that he wants revenge and can never be trusted.
30. It is a zombie apocalypse, and some of the few survivors may be BAD. Did anyone think ahead and remove all the papers with the farms address and names from the vehicles? NO, that would mean thinking ahead and acting instead of reacting.
31. When they went to drop Randall off, there was a fuel tanker in the fenced off area. Don't bother to check it for fuel. That would be too intelligent.
32. When they went to drop Randall off, Shane is used his zombie blood & brain infected knife to cut himself, WTF!!!? Why risk infection, when you are unsure of the cause?
33. Also when they went to drop Randall off, an evacuation site like that probably had a portable generator (the fuel tanker was there for something). Don't bother looking for it. It might come in handy if the farms ancient generater fails.
34. Interesting how Shanes 2 gun shots at the kid didn't bring the walkers, but throwing a big ass wrench through a window did
35. They think that people can know how to shoot after firing just a couple of shots. I know people who fire THOUSANDS of rounds a year and they couldn't do the one handed snapshots these morons make.
36. Dr Jenner (from the CDC) told Rick that everyone is infected and they will turn when they die (barring head trauma). But Rick was planning to hang Randall.... If a zombie head 'survives' traumatic decapitation (the walker by the Atlanta camp) why would he think a broken neck would prevent someone from coming back?
37. Evidently my Zombie skull = coconut experiment was a waist of time. Zombie skulls are soft enough for a knife to go through easily, from any angle, even through the crown (the thickest, toughest part).
38. Hershal, How about at least acting like you have to reload sometime.
39. Oh and Rick, keep waving that pistol around while yelling (I lost count how many times it was pointed at friendlies) and you are going to kill someone.
Dan Emplit WBFD