1. Page yourself over the intercom (don't disguise your voice).
2. Insist that your email address be "email@example.com"
3. Put decaf in the coffeemaker for 3 weeks. Once everyone has gotten over caffeine addictions--switch to espresso!
4. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask them to sign a waiver.
5. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask them if they want fries with that.
6. Send email to yourself engaging yourself in an intellectual debate about the direction of one of your company's products. Forward the email to a co-worker and ask him/her to settle the disagreement.
7. Name all of your pens and insist that meetings can't begin until they are all present.
8. Make up nicknames for all of your co-workers and refer to them only by these names. "That's a good point Sparky", "No, I'm sorry I'm going to have to disagree with you there, Chachi".
9. Suggest that beer be put in the soda machine.
10. Include a piece of your children's artwork as a cover page on all reports that you write (if you don't have children - draw stick figures yourself).
11. Schedule meetings for 4:14pm.
12. Encourage your colleagues to join you in a little synchronized chair dancing.
13. Send email to the rest of the company telling them what you are doing (ie. "If anyone needs me I'll be in the bathroom").
14. No matter what anyone asks you, reply "okay".
15. Put your garbage can on your desk. Label it "IN".
16. Plant a hedge around your desk area.
17. Determine how many cups of coffee is "too much".
18. Develop an unnatural fear of staplers.
19. Compose all of your email in rhyming couplets.
20. "Hi-Lite" your shoes. Tell people that you haven't lost your shoes since you did this.
21. While sitting at your desk, soak your hands in Palmolive.
22. Put up mosquito netting around your desk.
23. Decorate your office with pictures of Cindy Brady and Danny Partridge. Try to pass them off as your children.
24. Tell your boss, "It's not the voices in my head that bother me, its the voices in your head that do."