WHY?

WHY?

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Denise Carey responds and clears a few things up

From Denise Carey "Just want to clear up one thing
We had 1200 signatures on the petition for initiative and referendum. A last minute move by now convicted crook Jamie Lake fearful of retaliation pulled his petitions equaling 350 names put us under the required number of 950. I pulled the petition knowing we didn't have enough signatures
The bullies Leighton and Conahan still held a hearing and ordered I pay 11,056 in fees
I appealed that and won.
Then I sued him for violation of my constitutional rights to free speech and right to petition the government
After 6 long years it's finally over, unfortunately
There is a garage where East station used to be, although I tried to make them open it again as a firehouse. The court ruled there was insufficient evidence of harm because the firehouse is closed
Let's pray about that one
Thanks to all of the firefighters who stood in support of my efforts.
I will always support you guys 100 percent
"

Thank you Denise, and thank you for fighting.

Dan Emplit WBFD
AKA Don Quixote

No comments:

Post a Comment