WHY?

WHY?

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Pure Bunkum has a new post

Pure Bunkum has a post about the TL sucking up and minimizing Leightons nepotism.
At Least I Had The TL On My Side

Once again Betty Roccograndi makes so VERY good points.

I loved this one:
"What would have happened, we wonder, if Leighton’s human resources director had not recommended Courtney and Lauren Leighton for the city positions? Would the mayor have accepted that decision and told his daughter at the dinner table, Sorry, hon, by there were others more qualified?"

Captain Cupcake (Leighton) had to 'put this to rest'. With so many people looking at the favoritism to Leo Glodzik he can't afford to show his true colors.

And to answer an Email question about Leighton, Yes Clancey.

On Sunday, Oct. 20, 1997

Gonna keep this one short, My SIG Sauer is complaining I never take her out anymore.
Damn Swiss/Germans are so hard to please. Gonna have to give her a workout.



Oh and I hope everyone had a fun and safe 4th... Even this dachshund



Dan Emplit WBFD
AKA Don Quixote

No comments:

Post a Comment