WHY?

WHY?

Monday, August 16, 2010




Yesterday, while on my twice daily electronic search for news, intel, and/or rumors, I went to my usual first stop 'Circumlocution for Dummies' by Mark Cour. And there was an article about my site.
Mark used to host 'Wilkes-Barre online' before moving to his present site
http://mcour.blogspot.com/. For years before McGroarty was ousted as mayor, I read his site daily, only stopping around '04 when I went on the market for a new house. With the search for a house, Moving, and a few other things taking up my time, I didn't get to following his site again until late '09. This is my fault, while I don't agree with Mark on a lot of things, I do truly enjoy his reminiscing about the Valleys history.
I've been referenced on his blog before and appreciate the link to what has got to be the first real 'independent electronic news' site the valley has. Alot of what I have been doing I owe to him, from the idea to the inspiration to the location of the blog.
Thank you Mark.

Dan Emplit WBFD

No comments:

Post a Comment