WHY?

WHY?

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Still being ignored by the city attorney

On july 29 I was at the double secret council meeting, and not to tell a story that is only two posts down, I was promised an e-mailed copy of the cities home rule charter. A document that is supposed to accessable to the public. It is now OVER 2 weeks later and despite phone calls to remind our cities lawyer, Yes you guessed it, I STILL haven't recieved it. This is yet another parallel with the McGroarty administration. All promises and no substance. I don't care what side of the arguement you are on, this is wrong. As a citizen and as a tax payer, I have EVERY right to this and many other documents and in a speedy manner. But much like when McGroarty was mayor we get ignored.
We should not have to ask MULTIPLE times for the cities home rule charter. It should be available.
We should not have to beg for the cities REAL budget (not the fiction online). It should be available.
We should not have to wait weeks to get everyones salaries. It should be available.
This is nothing more than a delaying tactic, hopeing that the person asking loses interest and gives up.
Really pissed right now and if the 'powers that be' thought that I was annoying before, Well now I really am going to start digging. And I want to find out who we can report them to if this keeps up.


Dan Emplit WBFD

No comments:

Post a Comment