WHY?

WHY?

Friday, August 26, 2011

A new nasty-gram



I got a new comment today. My initial thought was to delete it.

####
Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "He is STILL blowing off a federal jury":

you are an idiot, a disgruntled firefighter because you were relocated from one firehouse. let me tell you this, we all don't agree with what you have to say. you don't have the right to call yourself a union member. why don't you go to union meetings. why arent the union officers writing on this piece of toilet paper. because they are satisfied with the way things are. thats proof that the city is safe. all your accusations are comical. your lists are pathetic and so are you.
####

Well there are a few things I would like to say.
1. Learn to capitalize. To inform you, it is the button marked 'shift'. When you use it, it makes the letters capitols, like this "BITE ME"
2. If you think my blog is "toilet paper". DON'T READ IT. (See, I know how to use the 'shift' key)
3. I like lists.
4. Why the union officers aren't helping me on this and why I rarely go to union meetings are a subject for a post at a later time.
5. If you want to put an opposing view out here, START YOUR OWN BLOG!!! (See the skilled way I use that 'shift' key again?)
6. Punctuation would help as well.



Yeah, I noticed the phrasing and that they knew I rarely go to union meetings.

Dan Emplit WBFD
AKA Don Quixote

2 comments:

  1. SOUNDS LIKE SOMETHING TOM S WOULD SAY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some folks just can't deal with reality, Dan. And when someone has the balls to tell it like it is, the truth hurts!!Loved your response.

    ReplyDelete