WHY?

WHY?

Saturday, September 3, 2011

A sample of the stupidity I get to deal with



I was checking my comments inbox and of course, the moron fairy has attacked again.

####
Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Nepotism Part2 or How many scandals will there be ...":

Looks like another "it's all about us" attitude of the firemen. They don't show such concern for the city when they negotiate their union contracts. Personally, when I call a cop, I need one but if my house burns down, I have insurance.
####


This came in on 9-2-2011 at 2:58 am. For a post from 7-2-2011.
Really? 2 months!? Oh well, lets look at what was said.

'Looks like another "it's all about us" attitude of the firemen.'
How? I didn't even mention the FD until the last half of the post.

'They don't show such concern for the city when they negotiate their union contracts.'
We don't? I forget WHICH union made $3.5 million (over 7 years)concessions? Oh right. The Fire Department. But we don't show any concern. And what did the other unions give up?

'Personally, when I call a cop, I need one but if my house burns down, I have insurance.'
Now this just shows how shortsighted and self centered you are. If your 'house burns down' it puts your neighbors houses at risk. And what about the health risks your family will be exposed to? Insurance doesn't save lives. We do.




Dan Emplit WBFD

1 comment:

  1. Was there interest accrued on the $1 million plus that was held from the firefighters in abeyance pending the decision of the courts?
    And if so, where did it go, and who got it?
    I'm signing in as anonymous, but I am the "good one"

    ReplyDelete