I saw this, on a gun forum, few months ago. I thought it was an April fools joke. A BAD ONE.
For the Love of God, WHY?
This is nothing more than a company trying to make money off of the 'Mall Ninja' crew. It has ZERO use in real life. I'll go back to my 'plus and minus' evaluation.
1. Two .45 ACP rounds going 'down range' at the same time.
Uhmm, That's about it.
1. Two rounds per trigger squeeze means just that. So half the training for the same amount of ammo (or you have to pay for more ammo)
2. Where are you going to find a holster? And if you do, it will cost you an arm & a leg more than a comparable 1911 holster.
3. This weights almost a metric ton. 4.1 pounds empty, compared to 2.4 pounds for the standard M1911.
4. I don't think Dwayne Johnson could carry this without it being obvious to Ray Charles.
5. You will need to have King Kong's hands to get a good grip.
IMHO, If you want a M1911, Find a GOOD used one and buy ammo. LOTS of ammo, Then train. Get PROFESSIONAL instruction. Buy MORE ammo and train MORE. Get more PROFESSIONAL instruction.
Honestly, this will still cost less than this monstrosity and you will become a more competent gun owner.
And this Picture is for those that need another reason to go to the range.
Dan Emplit WBFD
USN 1986 - 1992