WHY?

WHY?

Friday, May 7, 2010

Senate Debate

Well, The debate yesterday went off as planned. I didn't get to go, 'cause I was working, but I saw the news at 11. Yudacheck is right Leighton gets mad and makes vague threats when confronted. I have been the target of one or two.

After I confronted council about the serious danger of lowering the FD manning, Leighton said, and this is as close to a quote as I can get, "I can have volunteers in the engine houses tomorrow!"

This should not surprise me. When Leighton first became mayor a councilman that I won't name without his permission told me Leighton was just as vindictive as McGroarty.

When the elections come around, if you are not sure who to vote for, Maybe you should look to who to vote against. What a situation we are in when we have to do that.

Enough for now,
Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment