WHY?

WHY?

Friday, December 17, 2010

A little more truth


City firefighters will receive stipend once reserved for cops

What would have happened if Dictator Leighton had NOT hidden this money from us?
When our Dictator was elected he asked all the city unions to help the city financially in their contracts. The fire union did (concessions = approx 3.5 million dollars over 7 years).
Well, I would have suggested that we drop it to help out the city.
And the end result would have been that Emperor Leighton would have wasted about a Million dollars more on his moronic pet projects. Would have still cut essential services to the bone. And would still be treating the fire dept like toilet paper.


There is not much you can say about someone so obviously divorced from reality and any rational thought.

I had a message sent to me over this electronic thingie. (Yeah I DO check all my messages) I had deleted the original but not the back up I keep. So here it is:

"wow, you're facts are not accurate. You really have some great presentations here. If the facts were true, you may have an impact. Check your sources. Much of what you have is incorrect." It referenced 'Fiction day is here'.

Here is my challenge, PICK A NAME. So I know which Anonymous I am talking at. There are at least 3.
Next be specific. If you have proof, send it. If it comes with A NAME. I will read it promptly. Then I will check the facts, Like I always do. Read my past posts, The dates and sources are usually listed. Vague "Much of what you have is incorrect" is nothing more than trying to start infernal net fights.

1 Screwed up selling the Sterling hotel (costing us $325,000)
2 Bad faith moves
3 Back room deals
4 Tried to sell city property for 8 cents on the dollar to a campaign contributor
5 Lied to county officials to get tax forgiveness to a campaign contributor
6 Cut our safety to fund HIS pet projects
7 The whole Ice Rink, which was supposed to revitalize W-B HOW?
8 The largely worthless camera system
9 Raised taxes and fees to an all time high.
10 Racked up MASSIVE lawsuit debts
11 Violated a contract (Citywide Towing's contract) so he could give it to a campaign contributor (that cost us $225,000)
12 Trying to sell W-B property (Tax Free) to a campaign contributor (Known for not paying his own taxes)
13 Outright lies to us (The citizens of Wilkes-Barre)
14 Blaming anyone and everyone for his failures (remember the 'I believe' campaign, "I wouldn't say I oversold it. I think maybe the media did," Mayor Leighton said. (WNEP June 10, 2005) AKA It's not my fault, it's the medias)
15 Ignoring the Lloyds Study (which states the minimum FD manning per shift is 17) and cutting manning to 12 per shift
16 VIOLATED CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS, TWICE !!! (Denise Carey & the Hammonds). That's cost us over $275,000.

Here's a news flash, he's running for re-election. We've got to stop him or this city will be ruined.

Dan Emplit WBFD
AKA Don Quixote

No comments:

Post a Comment