Red voted for Hillary,
Blue voted for Trump.
Any questions or do you need a 'safe space' to cry in?
And WOW did the sh!t fly.
So here is one of my lists.
1. The popular vote doesn't elect or President. The Electoral College does.
2. The Electoral voters were faithful to the popular vote in their designated areas
3. Hillary knows how the system works
4. Historically Democratic states have more electoral votes than their Republican counterparts (California 55 votes, New York 29 votes, Illinois 20 votes, etc. While the Republican state with the most votes is Texas with 38. The others are swing states, but more of them is usually being won by Democratic candidate.)
This is how the States voted
5. I didn't vote FOR Trump, I voted AGAINST Hillary. Why? That list would be VERY LONG, but the main reason is 'Animal farm". "ALL ANIMALS ARE EQUAL, BUT SOME ANIMALS ARE MORE EQUAL THAN OTHERS" seems to be her motto.
If anyone in the military had done 1% of what she did, they would be in Leavenworth Prison for 20+ years. Here is the law:
"(a) Whoever willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, or destroys, or attempts to do so, or, with intent to do so takes and carries away any record, proceeding, map, book, paper, document, or other thing, filed or deposited with any clerk or officer of any court of the United States, or in any public office, or with any judicial or public officer of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both. (b) Whoever, having the custody of any such record, proceeding, map, book, document, paper, or other thing, willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys the same, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States. As used in this subsection, the term “office” does not include the office held by any person as a retired officer of the Armed Forces of the United States." From federal law, Title 18. Section 2071
In black and white, easy to follow. She is disqualified from holding any office or having any security clearance.
One other thing about her winning the 'popular vote'.
She’s probably not going to win the actual number of votes cast. She may win the number of votes counted, but not the votes cast.
States don’t count their absentee ballots unless the number of outstanding absentee ballots is larger than the state margin of difference. If there is a margin of 1,000 votes counted and there are 1,300 absentee ballots outstanding, then the state tabulates those. If the number of outstanding absentee ballots wouldn’t influence the election results, then the absentee ballots aren’t counted. This is why we will never know who actually wins the popular vote.
Dan Emplit WBFD
USN 1986 - 1992