WHY?

WHY?

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Are my parents being punished?

These are pictures of my parents street. It is a dead end street in Wilkes-Barre. Theses pictures show that the street was not touched after a snow storm.... They were taken Jan 8th 2011, 2 DAYS after a snow storm. Now I know that the main streets have a priority, But ... 2 DAYS!!!! And the city couldn't spare a plow for the 5 or 10 minutes it would have taken? They pay taxes and aren't getting the services they payed for!!



You can see where my front wheel drive car lost traction. What if the ambulance was needed on this street? Or the Fire Engine?




That hill on top of the turn is a killer. It will stop a 4 wheel drive in really bad weather.



The pictures Below were taken today. They show the city's' plow and salting STOPPED just BEFORE my parents house.
Why? Any ones guess is as good as mine. They have plenty of room to turn around past my parents house.




Here you see where my parents neighbor, a retired Firefighter, plowed enough, using his quad, for them to get out. But AGAIN, he shouldn't have to.



You can see where they stopped salting. Why does MY parents tax dollars get them less than, say Barney Farms?




These 'Games' are either someones laziness or spite. They need to stop.

Dan Emplit WBFD

No comments:

Post a Comment