WHY?

WHY?

Monday, August 27, 2012

Nut case checks in

From SoulStraw3 August 27, 2012 7:18 PM
'Man I was right. Anyone who hates Barack Obama do so because the are racists and hate having black people in the White House!

Wow, I don't think Obama's that great of a President, but...

1.) it's a photo on Obama's campaign Twitter feed

2.) Calling a lie a lie, is not equal to cheerleading or worship. It's just calling out B.S.

3.) You're all idiots. Honestly, my voting record is about 50-50, but after the nastiness of the last five years, I won't vote Republican for a long ol' while. When y'all make even the most radical Democrats look like sane, responsible people, that should be your sign.

5.) Isn't it odd you blame the cuts on President Obama yet the Space Exploration site shows how President Obama threatened to VETO a bill which cut funding to NASA's Commercial Crew Program. The funding for the shuttle missions were cut because the shuttles were no longer necessary that does not mean that NASA is no longer being funded for Space exploration, just funded for a new program. Perhaps you should actually check your allegations against the President before you repeat them!

6.) Ah ha......the regular attacks don't work, so let's try this one....

I know a REAL narcissist. I can assure you Anyone who doesn't have a hateful bone in their body KNOWS that Big O is not one. Not even close.

Perhaps you are referring to Healthy Narcissism? In that case, O thanks you for the compliment.
http://en.wikipedia....lthy_narcissism

Those with Narcissistic Personality DISORDER cannot maintain a family or any healthy relationship(s). Never. No matter what. You should learn something other than trajectories of objects through space sometime.....

You are all pathetic sociopaths with no grip on reality. Literally nothing you have said is true or even sane. Like it or not, this is the ELECTED president. Your disrespect is incredible. Keep believing Pam's sick, twisted and misguided rantings. Have fun holing yourselves up in your houses with guns waiting for a holy war. You're all sick and I hope none of you have children you can spread your illness to. If you do have children I hope social services rips them out of your pathetic, xenophobic, racist, ignorant, hateful arms. You all have blood on your hands.'




I see you've set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in public.
1.) If I don't think Nobama is worth a damn, I must be racist (Anyone who hates Barack Obama do so because the are racists and hate having black people in the White House). You're an ass for that false claim alone.
I hate Obama because he's an unAmerican, hypocritical clown who blames others for his own failures.

2.) And according to you, I'm a racist for pointing out his lies.

3.) I'm a registered Democrat, you moron.

4.) You can't count to 4!!!!! HA HA HA HA!

5.) What allegations did I make? How about some quotes. The quote I made was from Neil Armstrong, Jim Lovell and Gene Cernan. They said it, I just believe AMERICAN Heroes instead of a clown.

6.) Signs of narcissism, An obvious self-focus (check), Difficulty with empathy (check), Hypersensitivity to any insults or imagined insults (check), Vulnerability to shame rather than guilt (check), Detesting those who do not admire them (check), Pretending to be more important than they really are (check), Bragging and exaggerating their achievements (check), Yep. Sounds narcissistic alright.
"Keep believing Pam's sick, twisted and misguided rantings." And who the HELL is Pam?

"You are all pathetic sociopaths with no grip on reality. Literally nothing you have said is true or even sane. Like it or not, this is the ELECTED president. Your disrespect is incredible. Keep believing Pam's sick, twisted and misguided rantings. Have fun holing yourselves up in your houses with guns waiting for a holy war. You're all sick and I hope none of you have children you can spread your illness to. If you do have children I hope social services rips them out of your pathetic, xenophobic, racist, ignorant, hateful arms."
WOW, I don't know what your mental problem is, but I'll bet it's hard to pronounce.
BTW Xenophobia is defined as an intense or irrational dislike or fear of people from other countries. So YOU think he was born in Kenya. And YOU are calling ME names!

So to summerize, If I don't agree with your views, you think you get to call me names, try (unsuccessfully) to twist my words and try to spread lies and hate.

You're an ass.




Dan Emplit WBFD
USN 1986 - 1992

No comments:

Post a Comment