WHY?

WHY?

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Oopps




Charlette Raub of Crime Free Wilkes-Barre posted that she had mentioned the 'Bath Salts' back in October. She did. There is even more info there. This stuff is scary.

The rumor mill has two more firemen retiring this week. This puts us down about 21 men. I've already pointed out MANY times that as our numbers go down, overtime goes up. Something for the Emperor to blame on us AGAIN.

Another Firefighter emailed me, asking where he could find our dictators fiction, I mean the Mayors online budget. Good question. It was supposed to be published online by January 1. It's not. Why? Probably because he is running for re-election and his math skills are on a third grade level. The second I see it, I know our overtime budget will be ridiculously small, considering the number of men we are down. It seems to me the only reason the budget isn't published (and why are we publishing it as a scanned document? except that makes it harder to scrutinize) is because it will show that the common sence fairy hasn't visited him yet.

Dan Emplit WBFD
AKA Don Quixote

No comments:

Post a Comment